Designed for Leaders and Decision-makers from OEMs to Supplier Tiers in the Commercial Aviation Suppliers Industry
SpeedNews is pleased to present its 36th Annual Commercial Aviation Suppliers Conference in Beverly Hills, California on March 1-3, 2022.
This Conference will provide delegates – equipment manufacturers, material suppliers, aviation industry analysts, financial institutions, and marketing executives – with important updates about the commercial aviation industry. Aircraft and engine manufacturers will present status reports on product strategies and market developments. Industry experts will review the current status of the industry. Supply chain management and subcontractor issues will also be addressed.
Topics focus on key components driving the industry
• Industry views
• Market and technology drivers
• OEM perspectives
• Aircraft production and delivery forecasts
• Aero engine developments
• Avionics and connectivity
• Tier 1 supplier discussions
• The supply chain landscape
• Industry 4.0 and digitalization
• The aviation ecosystem
• Geopolitical impacts
• Mergers and acquisitions
Who benefits from attending?
• Strategic planning, marketing executives and business development leaders
• Supply chain executives and senior decision makers
• Equipment OEMs, sub-tier manufacturers, material and parts suppliers
• Industry analysts
• Lessors and financial community members
• Economic development executives
Delegates are presented with up to date information and take part in valuable business networking opportunities with industry leaders. Delegates will gain new tools, information and relationships that will support and enhance their organization's growth opportunities.
Please contact Lydia Janow by phone at +1-917-825-1182, if you have any questions about this Conference.
The Aerospace Raw Materials & Manufacturers Supply Chain Conference
, to be held on March 1, is designed to serve a full range of materials and parts manufacturers in the dynamic global commercial and defense markets. The agenda includes topics of interest for equipment OEMs, sub-tier manufacturers, supply chain executives, market analysts, investment bankers, and material and parts suppliers.